Director of Community Investment: Development
Wonderland’s director of community investment is responsible for building and executing a comprehensive development plan to increase individual and institutional support, including and especially major donor acquisition and retention. This is a full-time exempt, salaried position. Reports to the executive director. Supervises two direct reports.
• Create the infrastructure and systems needed for significant, sustainable donor growth
• Expand and diversify WDC’s donor and corporate sponsorship base
• Maximize Outreach to foster a culture of philanthropy among staff and constituents
• Work closely with director of programs and services on Outreach and community initiatives
• Mentor and coach the ED, board, and development staff in relational fundraising and be primary development contact with board
• Oversee selection and implementation of a new development database management system
• Member of leadership team
• May play a role in capital grant writing, so grant writing experience a plus
To learn more about this opportunity and how to apply, please read the job description.