UTSS seeks to increase the density of caring, highly-capable adults in public school classrooms to increase student achievement and support teacher effectiveness.
AN HONOR TO SERVE ON THE BOARD
UTSS board members will have the privilege of working collaboratively to direct and support a dynamic and quickly growing organization. The Board will come together to streamline organizational policies and procedures while providing strategic direction and oversight.
UTSS NEEDS YOU IF…
- You have prior experience in the public education landscape and are passionate about supporting students and educators in Seattle Public Schools
- You are excited about the growth and future potential of UTSS’ work
- You live or work in the communities we serve and/or come from a diverse background
- You communicate well and are able to expand our connections between diverse partners and potential supporters
- You have the time and energy to spend 5-8 hours a month doing board work: attending board meetings and being an ambassador for UTSS in your community
For more information about this opportunity, please click here.