Donor Relations Manager
United Way of King County is a recognized leader in solving the community’s toughest challenges. We value creative, self-motivated people who care deeply about creating community solutions. Come join our Development Team as a Donor Relations Manager.
This position is responsible for cultivating and growing relationships with current and prospective major gift donors and soliciting gifts of $10,000 or more. This position works strategically with staff and high-level volunteers to orchestrate introductions to new donors to United Way and its work, and facilitate peer-to-peer asks.
- Develops, cultivates and maintains major gift ($10,000+) donor and volunteer relationships within the assigned portfolio. (Average portfolio size of donors and prospects = 125 - 150)
- Develops fundraising goals for portfolio; builds strategies to meet those goals.
- Meets monthly sales call and Ambassador call goals (12 and 4, respectively).
- Builds relationships, support and recruits high-level volunteer ambassadors to engage others and solicit gifts on behalf of United Way in order to meet fundraising goals.
- Works closely with United Way Individual Giving, Corporate and Grants staff to maximize relationships in workplaces in order to further cultivate major donors, prospects, and leads.
- Captures significant relationship activities, financial projections and donor information in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Works closely with United Way Pledge Processing and Accounting staff to ensure accuracy of donor pledges, payments and designations to other agencies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
For the full job description, click here.