Administrative and Finance Coordinator
The Washington Association for Infant Mental Health (WA-AIMH) promotes the social-emotional wellbeing of infants and young children through training, endorsement, and support of professionals that serve families. We have a staff of 4, an annual budget of $500K+, and a growing membership of professionals who work in infant mental health and early childhood fields.
The Administrative and Finance Coordinator position offers a great opportunity to gain valuable administrative, event planning and finance support experience in a non-profit environment. This is a part-time position of 30 hours per week. It is ideal for a someone with 2 or more years experience in office administration with bookkeeping experience. The Administrative and Finance Coordinator works closely with and reports to the Executive Director, and supports the entire team on various projects. The WA-AIMH office is located in North Seattle, near North Seattle Community College.
Administrative Duties (60% of time)
- Support membership communications and programming through regular newsletters, social media posts, database management and managing the renewal process for members annually
- Support Endorsement® process and communications by sending out renewal reminders, managing payment/invoicing, tracking of scholarships and uploading transcripts and resumes
- Assist with coordinating logistics of board meetings, member events, and trainings
- Regular data entry and database management using Little Green Light and EASy Endorsement database.
- Daily processing of donations, updating donor information, and managing acknowledgement letters and mailings
- Additional tasks include answering general inquiry calls and website maintenance
Finance Duties (40% of time)
- Utilize Quickbooks for managing organizational financials including: accounts payable/accounts receivable, payroll, and bank reconciliation.
- Prepare deposits, checks and invoices as well as monthly financial reports
- Create finance procedures manual and maintain historical record through well-organized filling
- Supports Executive Director in complying with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements and assisting in filing reports.
- Assists in the preparation of tax forms, 1099 forms and tax document collection for Accountant
- Support monthly budgeting, invoice, and financial reporting for programs funded through government grants
For the full job description, click here.