Honored as Top Hospital of the Decade by The Leapfrog Group, Virginia Mason in Seattle, WA, is internationally recognized as a preeminent organization that is focused on transforming health care. True to that vision, we spent this past decade creating and delivering a multitude of innovations. The results? Industry-changing process improvements and initiatives that have revolutionized our ability to eliminate waste, cut costs, and most importantly, improve the quality of services. Our commitment to Team Medicine and the transformation of health care is what built our reputation as a quality leader, and empowers us with the capability to provide rapid access to care through our Virginia Mason Production System.
As a key member of our leadership team, you will help to continually develop the results-driven initiatives that define our success and are transforming healthcare.
This position provides leadership and management for the Operations Team within the Foundation. The Operations Team consists of gift processing, data systems, financials and research. This position will establish plans and evaluate effectiveness of operational and fundraising plans.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience (including 2 years in a leadership role) in a non-profit fund development setting
- Proven experience with Board-level volunteers and donors, in the acquisition of major gifts, and/or in community outreach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with excellent problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills
- Must possess sound judgment, customer service/donor skills, and the ability to adapt successfully to multiple tasks that occur in a rapidly changing environment.
Knowledge in Raiser's Edge, Omatics, Auction Maestro and MS Office applications preferred. A Master's degree or CFRE is also preferred.
Virginia Mason offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities and the added potential of relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the most livable cities in the country, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature.
To learn more about this opportunity and how to apply, click here.